On my mind this morning…
September 23, 2009
On my mind this morning….(pictures are unrelated, but are of corners of my home)
- excitement – my in-laws are arriving today to stay a few days and they are always so much fun
- tired – I was up at 4am with a daughter not feeling so well
- frantic – lots to do today and I need to go grocery shopping with all 3 kiddos… always interesting
- thoughtful – thinking of home… I’m almost 7 mo along now and the nesting instinct is taking over
- research – my mother in law and I are going to attempt to paint and decorate the girls dollhouse that my father in law made them (he’s the BEST!) and I have no clue how to go about it…
- thankful – the heavy rains have stopped……. and this cup of coffee in my hands is soooooo good
- wishful – wishing I were a better mother and wife
- hopeful – that the farmers market down the road still has good peaches for me put up and freeze.
So, tell me friend, what is on your mind this Autumn morning?